Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh you're so silent

I hate it when I get to work with the intention of listening to specific albums and then realize that said albums are definitely not on my iPod. My desire for weirdo organ music (aka Caroliner Rainbow, Mudboy and other similar artists) will have to go unfulfilled for today and I’ll just sit here and listen to the melancholy Jens Lekman to cheer me up. I also find that working here I tend to think of bands or movies or shows that I want to read more about but then by the time I get home I totally forget my previous thoughts.


thoughts...
Christmas, couches with blankets, Freaks & Geeks, bizarro dreams, tattoo ideas, cuckoo clocks, DIY synths and drum machines, being more assertive, amazing gift ideas, money worries, hotel plans, winter clothing, baking cookies, my favourite movies from 8 years ago, combining my past with my future.

No comments: