Thursday, October 16, 2008

The blog sampler pack




The first information I've heard about the movie adaptation of "The Road" is out now, and it gives me great hope that it will be just as awesome as the book.  No Country was good but the potential for this being even more badass is definitely there, who cares if it was an Oprah Book Club book?

Random sweet band I read about today, Christmas Island.  Definitely reminds me of the Dead Milkmen at times (especially vocally), but also retains this sweet lo-fi quality as well.  I definitely need to pick up these records when I get a chance.

I'm not exactly sure what this shirt is trying to say, or why a Misfits reference is even being put forth as some sort of commentary on the US election.  Possibly the most ridiculous thing I've seen today? No, it definitely is.




No comments: