Sunday, October 12, 2008

First post of my new blog ( http://whatsupsven.blogspot.com ) right here, hopefully I'll actually keep this up and you can be wow'ed by my writings a few times a week depending on how lazy I feel, so add me to your RSS reader of choice or just follow along in Facebook notes.

Here it is, the virtual tour of the new apartment if you haven't come by to check it out yet (which is the vast majority of you).

Here would be the corner of ultimate nerdery in the living room, I still need to set up the record player and find speakers for it actually unfortunately.

Other side of the living room, with SS on the tv.  I have more DVD's in another box and I desperately need to find an appropriate shelf for them for the lefthand side of the 'fireplace'.  Soon hopefully.


Kitchen.   Pretty boring but more cupboard space than I will ever need as a single person.



Front closet, front door on the right..... not sure why I took this picture.


One side of the bedroom.  Still have no clue where the bike will go all winter, and all comments regarding cowboy bedsheets are welcome.


Other side of the bedroom.  The corner is currently where everything goes if I have absolutely no clue what to do with at this point.  The lamps are awesome but I honestly just don't have enough electrical outlets in this place to make it worthwhile.


Good thing I've stocked up on all the essentials for my fridge at least? 


Fun times accomplished!


1 comment:

...You know, said...

Just stumbled upon your blog corner...welcome to the blogspot world, I should say. As for your sheets...yee haw!!

P.S--Nice job on a well stocked fridge. A single friend of mine currently has 3 oranges and a bottle of vodka in his..and that would be it.