Sunday, October 26, 2008

Racial Windstorm

New Lykke Li video?  Yes Please!


I feel the need to mention the upcoming movie JCVD because it definitely combines two of my favourite things in regards to film; "meta-film"/documentaries and Jean-Claud Van Damme.  I'm just hoping it gets a decent release here since I'd actually really like to see this in theaters.

Yesterday with Amber included some of the most bizarre encounters I can ever think of in one day.  Crazy racist yet completel normal looking guy on the bus who was somehow still trying to get everyone to talk on the bus, and then the strange, Asian group of singers + guitar singing about Jesus on Portage & Vaughan in the middle of crazy fast winds.  Racial windstorm indeed!

Also got to hangout with Aggie at the old homestead and visit my cat friends who I desperately miss.  Was clearing out my SD card on my camera this morning and remembered these classic shots from about a year ago:



Aww I miss them.

2 comments:

aggiecore1984 said...

i cant add you to my rss feeds because for some reason you dont have one. no homo.

Kara said...

those pictures made me make weird noises out loud. he looks so cute and tired!